Monday, January 24, 2011

Cubism

          This next assignment required the creation of a cubism picture. Instead of using multiple angles of one picture to create the image, I decided to use two similar objects to create one. For this I used my two dogs. I first took a picture of both of my dogs looking at the camera. I then removed the background of the image because I wanted the focus on the blending of the two dogs, not the kitchen that they were in at the time. To create the image I outlined the background with the lasso tool and erased it. I then selected random parts of both dogs with the square select tool, then copied and pasted on to new layers. After creating a sufficient amount of random squares, I put them together like a puzzle but with no correct placement for the pieces. I like this image, but that is biased because it consists of my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment