Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Album Covers





I was finished the surrealism project and before we got the assignment I had nothing to do. So I made some album artwork for Lady Gaga, because I am seeing her live next march (no big deal!). All I did was get some images off of gagallery.com which has a bunch of hq photoshoots and such. I then cropped the images and added her name and the name of one of her songs on to the image.

p.s. on the first image I added a paint filter on it, and the second one has an abstract background that I placed behind her after cutting out the background from the original image.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA .. oh you're just going to see her in concert in march. No big deal. Like come on, it's nothing really.... XD LADY GAGA!! ( in the creepy your body's here but not your soul voice )

    ReplyDelete