Friday, September 10, 2010

Imagination Is Everything...




I love artwork that sparks imagination. Something that is a little left of centre. I think odd is beautiful when it comes to artwork. Colour is also very important. Whether there is a lot of colour or hardly any colour at all, it becomes a main part of whether I like a picture or not. These three pictures are the album artwork of english singer/songwriter Paloma Faith. I consider these three pictures to be art. They are imaginative and colourful just like the person that is featured in all three pictures, whose artistic expression is also a big part of her music (which I highly recommend).

1 comment:

  1. I'll check out her music, thanks for the suggestion. Yes these are art and yes people are getting paid good money for this work. The challenge is to be able to come up with the original ideas. that creativity can be developed and partly comes form looking at the art of others.

    PS English - proper noun, needs a capital

    ReplyDelete