Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. (Mrs.?) Potato Head

Our first assignment was to get used to photoshop by creating our own Mr.Potato Head so we can become accustomed to the tools. I had Comm. Tech last year so I was used to using photoshop and completed this assignment with ease and confidence in my abilities. I am satisfied with my result. Some elements of my creation were taken from other pictures so that it can be unique. I made the facial features bigger to give her more of an animated look rather than realistic(although that is impossible considering her head is an egg). Overall I am pleased with this assignment and had fun doing it, and I am looking forward to our next assignment on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, I'm glad we've got a few people in the class who already have skills. An entire class of novices makes it really hard for me to run from computer to computer helping people. I hope I can call on you and Jenna to be peer tutors now and then.

    Yes, Ms. Egg Head is adorable and you met the task requirements easily. Now, put a bit more focus into the written portion of the task. Here are some edits for your attention.

    1. Photoshop - proper noun needs a capital
    2. Mr. Potato - space after punctuation
    3. also space before the brackets

    ReplyDelete